In a Competitive hiring market, recruiters are facing a talent shortage so the approach must be comprehensive to assist with higher employee retention. EA pays extra attention to the employee as a whole, not just skills.
The market is healthy — meaning more hiring for more companies.
- 69% of recruiters reported that their company’s hiring has increased in the past year.
- 86% of recruiters don’t anticipate their companies making layoffs in the next
12 months. To hire the best people,
recruiters are changing their ways, see below.
To hire the best people, the approach needs to change.
- 60% of recruiters rate culture fit of highest importance when making a hiring decision. At EA, the process and focus are to find a well-rounded candidate.
- Both classic and new-fashioned benefits help get candidates in the door. At EA, considering the candidates needs are a part of the process.
- 78% of recruiters cite enthusiasm as most likely to influence a hiring decision after an initial in-person interview, followed by command of requirements (76%) and conversation skills (73%). At EA, ensuring that charisma and intellect are inherent in the candidate, a thorough, personal approach is applied.
Brought to you by Jobvite